Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday..September 10th...2008

I'm sitting by the pool soaking up the sun and reading a book daughter Janine loaned me called "Three Cups of Tea" I'm feeling really lazy today and thinking that maybe I should take a nap. We're looking forward to meeting friends this weekend that we met on a cruise almost two years ago, Fred and Rhoda. The nice thing about traveling around the country is running into old friends.

We just looked up "Big Brother" on the internet as we missed it last night due to a special on TV. We hate missing our "Big Brother"

Today is son Jeff's birthday, so I'll have to give him a call later or I'll be in trouble for sure. We'll celebrate next week after we get home.

Thanks for continuing to check in with us. I still love reading your comments and appreciate you all so much.

Love and Gratitude..........Linda

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to hear what you think of "Three Cups of Tea". I had rather a struggle to get through it. I'm glad that I read it but it isn't on my favorite's list.
Sounds like you are having a good adventure (except for the refrig). Fall has come to Nebraska. It was 41 here yesterday morning and in the 30's by Arlington.
Love you,
Ruth

Unknown said...

I know how you feel, I hate missing BB10 too this close to the end. You should find all the info you need here. http://bigbrothernetwork.com/

Miss seeing you guys at races,
Danielle & Mike

Anonymous said...

I can always give you a Big Brother update as I am a die hard Memphis fan. He's gonna win the money, dump his girl, and move to Alaska for me. =) XO Sarah
Oh... and you wouldn't need your fridge if you were still here. =)

Anonymous said...

Glad you've been able to just laze around and relax... :)

Just wanted to send a note to let you know that you're always close in thought... hope the two of you have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Jim and Swee

Susie said...

I haven't read "Three Cups" -- been focusing on Abraham-Hicks stuff. How about "Eat Pray Love"? I know it's gotten a lot of air-time and hype, and I was prepared to not like it, but it was actually quite good.

L, SOOOOO glad you're cruising along. How marvelous! How joyous! And back into the groove of seeing friends and catching some racing... it makes me smile in harmonious vibration with you!!! WOOHOO!!!!

I think of you BOTH very often and wrap you in the warm healing glow of sunny love and appreciation. Rock on!!

Susie

Cheryl Jones said...

Glad you guys are enjoying your continuing adventures traveling up the coast! I put my January travel dates on the office calendar, so no one can swipe them from me. Looking forward to maybe seeing you for a couple days out there.

Enjoy the rest of your trip! Love to you both, as always.