Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday....July 20....2010

Okay, I feel duly chastised. My body has definitely let me know I was foolish. I still feel worn out today and just want to sleep. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have some energy back.

Thanks for all the prayers and concern while I was down with the pneumonia. It was definitely a scary time for both of us. I thought I was a pretty good reader of my body, but I sure missed that one.

I'm really enjoying this little town of Canby, but wish the house was done and we were moved in. Patience has never been one of my virtues.

Love and gratitude........Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda & Dave;
I'm worn out just reading about all of the "redoing" that is taking place in your house. I've begun to look at houses in town to buy and if there is lots to do to fit my wants, I cross it off the list. Maybe that is why there are no houses on my list!
Take it easy!
Love & prayers,
Ruth Ann

Wendy Soethe said...

Ruth Ann took the words right out of my mouth, "Take it easy!".

Love you, Wendy

Anonymous said...

The two of you get more done in a week than most of us do in a year! Glad to hear that you realize you should slow down a bit, but it must be hard since it is so against your nature.
Take care.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Well you can't keep a good girl down. Glad you are on the mend from that bout of pneumonia. Its so important that you heed the signals and slow down once in awhile. Happy the house is coming along but it might take more than a day? You and Dave can take a break once in awhile even though we know you will work, work, work until its all done. Love ya, Ginnie