Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday...November 18th....2009

It has not been a very productive day. I didn't wake up until 11:30 this morning, and after having my breakfast and doing the newspaper crossword puzzle, I found myself feeling very tired and wanting to go back to bed. So I did. When I woke up an hour and a half later, I checked my blood pressure which was much lower than ever. DUH! I started drinking a lot of water which helped lower it. I did feel well enough to get a good walk in and a soak in the hot tub (which probably wasn't a good idea) with low blood pressure, but I'm finally back to normal.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow; getting my blood test done and going to Moffitt Cancer Center to learn whatever is new with lung cancer. I know there WILL be something out there for me and hopefully sooner rather than later.

My good friend Claudia has a sister who went through breast cancer nine years ago and beat it. It has now metastasised to her lung, so say a prayer with us for Nedora. We all wish her well in whatever journey she has ahead of her.

Love and gratitude......Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for asking our friend here on the blog for their prayers. I know it can be powerful!
Happy anniversary in advance. I am looking forward to being invited to the big 30th celebration...
Claudia