Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Evening In Florida....March 7th , 2008

Tonight I indicated to Linda that an indicator that's she's not doing as well as she should is that she lost at cards again tonight (she usually wins)....her only comment was "I thought you wanted to talk about something serious!".

Mrs. Wood continues to improve...appetite is up...hair is growing (slowly)......she feels eyelashes growing....she walked again today for exercise with Janet.

Yes...the cough is still there....not as bad today but she is taking antibiotics and cough medication...time will tell.

Severe thunderstorm and rain this late afternoon....toronado watch till 2 am.

Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, you know she is letting you win.. Glad to hear that your hair is coming back in. I know that will be a relief. By the way where are the pics? I would like to see some of that beautiful weather that you guys get down there. Does it scare you when you have tornado warnings? The thought of it scares me. I think that is one of the reasons I have no desire to visit Florida. That would scare the bageebees out of me. Anyway you two hang in there, Love Ya Both, Lil Sis