Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Evening..Florida Time...March 13th, 2008


Thank you all for your best wishes today. I had a good day. I felt pretty energetic and the weather was beautiful. Dave treated me with a massage and a pedicure which felt great and we had a lot of pool time with friends. There were three people at the pool with a birthday today.

I was pretty worn out by the time we got home so when Dave suggested a romantic dinner out, I countered with the idea to a to-go pizza at home with candles on the table.

Dave just fixed me ice cream with fresh strawberries, so I'm going to enjoy it while we watch celebrity apprentice, and then I'm off to bed. I'm still suffering from my cold, so I need my rest!

Thanks again for all the comments and phone calls today. My phone battery wore out, I had so many calls
Love and gratitude.....Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your birthday dinner is John's ideal meal. Heck with those romantic dinners....bring on the pizza! Hope you had a great one today. Sweet dreams.
Marilyn

Lindy said...

Happy Birthday Linda! Have a wonderful day. I hope you are feeling better. Love, Lindy

Peter Leung said...

Happy Birthday Linda! I wish you all the love and happiness in the world, and of course winning every game you're dealt - In cards and in life. =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Linda!

Here's wishing you a strong and healthy and happy year ahead!

Hope to catch up with you in Long Beach!

Cheers
Meesh