Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday...June 26th...2008

Somewhere someone had recommended a book on cancer...Oprah?...I can't remember.....anyway I found a note to myself last week telling me to be sure to order it...so I did... from Amazon.....it arrived the other day.

Linda and I can't put it down.....it is the most incredible book for cancer patients and survivors...actually for anyone.

The book is called CRAZY SEXY CANCER TIPS by KRIS CARR...we recommend it for everyone to read.......

Unbelievable...real...experiences of a cancer patient.....you won't put it down...

My favorite line..."The "C" word, me....how is that possible......for God's sake, I'm a Democrat!. I did all the right things."

I believe this book can make a difference in one's life....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She did a reality show not long ago called crazy sexy cancer. It was very real and very cute. Laura Desmond