Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday...June 24th...2008

Linda's cousin Ruth arrived today for a visit from Nebraska by way of Washington (to visit her sons).....she has been a steady contributor to this BLOG...we "taught" her a new card game and she "whooped" us.....Linda did win the first one....I am on my way up the hill though....tomorrow will be my day for sure.

Linda's gift from Jeanette's Celebration of Life (in part):

Ladder of Achievement:

100%...I did
....90&...I will
....80%...I can
.....70%...I think I can
......60%...I might
.......50%...I think I might
........40%...What is it?
.........30%...I wish I could
..........20%...I don't know how
...........10%...I can't
..............0%...I won't

Most fail not because they aim to high, but because they aim at nothing......

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great thoughts to ponder. I sent them on to my son and daughter..as I thought both could benefit..she as a young mother and he as an athlete...
Don't know about the part time race thing...do you and Linda EVER do anything part time??