Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday.....March 15th....2010

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change .... Wayne Dyer

Dave was settling in for the night...peaceful....resting....breathing easy....and then....

Did you do the blog tonight?......nope

Did you read the birthday card son Jim sent me? .....nope

So here I am doing the blog at almost midnight after reading Linda's cards that came today....

Linda's scan went as expected today..about three hours....with three needle insertions before they got it right to put in the nuclear material for the scan...Linda having forgotten to get her port accessed before she came in......we should know the results as early as tomorrow night...but with the results going to the doctors it might be another day or two....the results are going to the Florida and Oregon Oncologists...who will most likely brainstorm if "next steps" are needed.

Dave went to the doctor and got meds to deal with the upper respiratory infection...including antibiotics....an inhaler and something that squirts up the nose to break up the stuff clogging the sineses and tubes to the ears.....he feels better.....

Hockey tomorrow night....going with my bride!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, thank you for rising from your comfy bed of near slumber and working on the blog. Every day, but especially today, the peanut gallery is most appreciative of hearing how things went today.

I was thinking of you, Dave, this evening when I read an article in the health section of the paper about some gadgets that clean the sinuses. Doctors say they do work. Sounds like you have one or something very similar. Whatever it is, I sure do hope it works for you.

All the best,
Marjorie

Anonymous said...

Dave, Darrell uses Sinus Rinse by NeilMed twice a day and is off all of his allergy/sinus prescription meds. He swears by it. We will keep good thoughts for you both!
Shar

Anonymous said...

Only positive thoughts on the test results. I do thank you for getting up and writing on the blog, no news would have made me think something went wrong...Hope both of you enjoy the hockey game. As for myself, I have a bit of a tummy flu so will go to bed.
Claudia

Anonymous said...

uh... sorry about the hockey game. :-D Hope there are no adverse affects from it. And I think if it would assure you of a complete recovery, I'd ask the boys to lose....

Wrapping you in the warm healing golden glow of Source Energy,

Susie
aka CapsFan