Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday....March 28th....2010

Today was/is a "low" day...Linda and Dave feel not at their best...seems to be a continuation of whatever "hangs on forever"...we look to a more healthful day tomorrow.

No NASCAR today....rain

No St. Petes Grand Prix today....rain

No activities at our home today....rain

Linda's Uncle Ross passed away last week....Representative in Nebraska.....Lieutenant Governor in Nebraska...and the list goes on....there is a rumor.....according to Linda..who has always believed this...that he invented the string in the roll of lifesavers.

2 comments:

Darron said...

You didn't list Arnie's Orlando golf tournament was also rained out. I had the golf and Nascar ready on the DVR for a relaxing day of couch time. Disappointed.

I had my chest Xray Thursday but my Doctor does not get back from sunny Hawaii until next week. Hopefully I can find out why this crud (shortness of breath) has still hung around since 2/22.

Take good care of yourselves.

Anonymous said...

"The sun will come out tomorrow......" and it DID. I watched the St. Pete race this morning. Hope you enjoyed it, too.
John is digging out a fence post and I am cleaning out a jewelry drawer. Wow, we certainly are exciting!
Marilyn