Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesay....February 9th....2011....

Tough days trying to get the new Droid phone working right....saving lots over what we had before but not all worked out yet....also working on financilas of which the formulas are not being obvious to me....two days of frustration on the above...Friday is dinner preparation for the Listening Heart Wings team...Linda and I had committed to doing it as she wouldn't be able to do the full seminar like she did in September...it is/was our favorite seminar as it is for couples...dear friend Claudia is going to help me cook and prepare it...I will owe her big....

Nice weather.....maybe some outside work tomorrow... .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean about figuring out financial stuff. Hang in there it will come together eventually. We have you in our thoughts and prayers daily.

Nancy, Jim, Gene and Joe

Julie Miles said...

Love you!

Cheryl Jones said...

Good luck with making dinner, Dave. So glad you have local friends who can help you out.

Oy, financials. My Dad was talking to me today about all his 401K and IRA stuff that he's doing. I swear, as soon as the slightest idea of numbers comes up, my brain just tunes out. I have no head for such things. I totally feel for you.

You'll get the hang of the phone soon. I'm jealous. I'm still on an old flip phone with crappy internet access and such. No smart phone yet for me. Plans cost more and I refuse to tie into a 2 year plan, since I want to go off to school in the UK in 2012.

Glad you're doing well, Dave. Just keep plugging along and all will be fine.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ah, technology! At least you are keeping your brain cells active. We will be looking for a droid phone or netbook or something like that to take on our next trip. Guess we need to allow LOTS of practice time.
Marilyn