Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday.......October 11......2010

I still don't have the go ahead for my clinical trial. Dr. Sandler went up to talk to the pulmonologist doing the testing, and he just doesn't have all the answers yet. I'm going in to see the PA tomorrow to hopefully deal with my cough and lung pain in the meantime. Then on Wednesday I see the doctor doing my Friday surgery, so it will be a busy week. Hopefully, some of these medical issues can be relieved some. My quality of life has not been so good lately.

The weather cleared up today, so Dave got out to do some work. He's working on an indoor project right now. I'm not much help, but he's hanging in there on his own.

Mary is back home. I miss her company. It is so nice to have such close friends.

Love and gratitude.......Linda

3 comments:

Darron said...

Linda...There is going to be some good news soon. We are thinking positive thoughts daily. Off to the airport soon and please call anytime, my number, with any news you want to share. We love you...Darron

Anonymous said...

Loving the pictures of you and Janine. You must just have LET her win this time. Love you bunches. Judy

Anonymous said...

Hope you had an opportunity to get more answers today. I know it isn't going exactly accordingly to your plan for the order of things, but everything is moving along - and your reset-surgery coming along this week as well. Amazing.

Stay with it, hang in there, believe. We love you!

Your much older friend,
Mary