Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday...October...3rd...2010

Hello,
This is Montell and I am on the Listening Heart Couples Seminar with Linda and Dave. I want you all to know how blessed I feel to know this couple. Linda is a model and inspiration for me in the way she loves, encourages and supports Dave (even though he is a rascal). Chris, who wrote yesterday, is my rascal. Today Linda shared about how the out focus of being here in service to the seminar assists her to focus on something other than her illness. What an inspiration to us all when we get focused on problems and little details in our lives to remember that focusing on others can pull me right out of the yuck and muck!

For those that are concerned, Linda is doing well and hugging a ton of people right now. We hope she is soaking up all the positive energy and love!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl Jones said...

Linda and Dave: What a great idea! Very interesting to read what others have to say about the two of you at the seminar. Good to see that you continue to have such a remarkable effect on the people you meet.

Hope you've had a great time! My love to you both, as always!

Anonymous said...

Hi to David and Linda, I hope your trip home was safe and sound. Monetell and I made to east of Sisters and then I hit a deer totaling her little car hours after out wonederful dinner. Well we are fine and it is just a car. We prayed for you and Linda tonight and we contiue to Pray for good news tomorow. Love you both so much. Chris and Montell