Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Evening (Edmonton Time)....July 20th

Well..here I am in Edmonton...kind of wishing I was home or better still, had my "right hand" next to me here.....

My plane broke in Seattle so I made it to bed at 2:30 am (Edmonton time) and up at 6:30...busy..busy day...didn't realize how valuable Linda is as a partner in this racing stuff.

Many, many folks asked about her and wished her well...and were excited to hear she might be in San Jose...some even offered use of their RV's for her to rest there...so people here are definitely thinking of you..Linda.

Hope all is going well...and I know you are in good hands.

As a side note, please tape the F1 race Sunday early..thanks much......

Thanks to all of you for your support..it is critical that we all support this next stage which Linda described last evening.

Dave

No comments: