Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 4, Anchorage, Alaska, Sept. 5, 2009

Dave is not back from fishing yet, so I am doing the blog. I got up early to have breakfast with him before he left, but went right back to sleep for three hours. I have been really tired on this trip and just a little depressed feeling. I actually feel as if I have the chemo punies, but I'm not on any chemo drugs. I suppose my blood count could be off, or I could be anemic. I have felt so good most of the summer that I start getting scared when I start feeling less than good. I'll be glad to have the scan done in eleven days so I can put any unfounded fears aside. Sometimes I just forget to BELIEVE.

LaVelle and I watched Revolutionary Road this morning and did a puzzle this afternoon. We went to have pizza this evening with my nieces Laura and Sarah and Sarah's boyfriend. It was another pleasant day today, even if pleasant here is a high of 65 degrees. The guys should be home soon with their catch. Dave will have to tell you about it tomorrow.

Love and gratitude........Linda

2 comments:

Jennifer Saucy said...

Sounds like you are having a great time, but could use a big hug! You have been so strong through all of this, don't get down on yourself if you have a couple bad days. Jim and I are always commenting on how amazing you are. You have the greatest attitude & strength. You are so busy it is no wonder your body is slowing down. It just needs a rest. Enjoy a good book and a cup of tea. Relax, you've earned it. We love you and will see you when you get home. Stay strong!!

Jennifer Saucy said...

Oh ya....Love you!!!

BIG HUG!!!