Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday...August 16th...2010

Day 1 of Jillian's Great Victorian Adventure (JGVA).......

Here's Jillian........

Today I woke up early to go on an exiting adventure with my grandma and Buzzard (g-pa), after I got ready I waited for them to get to my dad's house. Once they got there I said good by to my step mom (Jenn) and my dad drove us all to the train station. Our train left from Portland to Seattle, and we bunked at relatives' house, aunt Wendy, uncle Chris, and cuz Taigen. The train was fun but but long... Me and g-pa bickered a lot, sarcastically. Thankfully g-ma was feeling great for the trip and took a short nap on the train ride, and then we eventually arrived in Seattle and Aunt Wendy picked us up from the train station. A few minutes after we got to there Uncle Chris and Taigen got there and we all hung out.

Have to go to bed early tonight though because g-pa booked us 8:30 ferry tickets so we have to be there by 7:30 :(P Then off to Victoria Canada, ah can't wait and I'm sure that the grandparents can't either. Well g-ma is resting for tomorrow and is recovering great.

Sincerely,

Jillian Emken... :D....
.
.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the trip is getting off to a good start! Sure it will be a good time for all. Linda, I have to tell you that the Empress Hotel was very special to Mom and Dad. That is where they went for their honeymoon in 1947. Thought you might like to know that. Have a great time, enjoy and get some rest too! Hope to see you when you get back. The house looks great.

Nancy, Gene, Jim and Joe

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jillian, from now own it's Buzzard for me. Glad to know g-ma is feeling good. Have a great trip.

Anonymous said...

Should have signed that last comment. It's Liz and Jack.

shelly paul said...

Great blog post, Jillian! Looks like you're really taking after your ol' G-Pa!

Have a great trip!

shelly & jason paul