Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday....August 24....2010

Dave dropped me off at Judy's office on the way to Eugene this afternoon. I promised to write the first blog, but it is an ordeal, as this computer is twelve years old and slower than molasses.

I am excited to have the time to spend with Judy and other friends in the Salem area while Dave is doing his seminar. I will miss him, but it will probably be good for him to be away from the responsibility of me for awhile. It is lucky that I am still feeling energetic (for me!) and the blood pressure is trying to behave. It was hard to leave the Canby house when it is so close to being done. It'll be there waiting for us when we get back.

Jillian is back home in Coos Bay. It was great to see as much of her as we did this summer, and we have such great memories of Canada.

Love and gratitude.....Linda

3 comments:

Dave Wood said...

www.wings-seminars.com

We met as a team tonight getting ready to start the seminar in the am....I am the "music man" having avoided it for about 5 years after doing it for about 10 years...

Linda is going to be in great company with her friends this week....but I am like her in knowing we are so close to having th ehouse finished..it keeps calling to me.."help..help..finish me please...

Dave

Dave Wood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Linda, we're sure you'll have a great time with your friends while Dave is at the Wings seminar. Don't even think about the house... as you said, it'll be there waiting for you when you get back.

We're headed up to Toronto for the ALMS race at Mosport - can't wait! :)

Take care, and have a great weekend!

Jim and Swee