Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday...August 28th...2010

Day 4 of the Wings Seminars Crossover completed...tomorrow is the last day.....have had a wonderful time...Dave is the music man..have avoided it for a few years after doing it for over 10 years...but it is fun again....the group got their life long contracts today...yesterday I got to share Linda's which is "I am a courageous and powerful woman"...the group was very impressed and agreed it has been a big part in carrying her through all these difficulties.....Dave has also been working with a small group of participants and all are doing great...

This is a series of seminars which are so powerful...everyone should participate..it makes an incredible difference in one's life. http://www.wings-seminars.com/

Tomorrow we should be done by 5 and Claudia is right...up the hiway to pick up Linda who is having toooo good a time with friends...the picture of the team today in Crossover with Bev, the facilitator..
.

.

1 comment:

Cheryl Jones said...

My gosh, I haven't commented in a long time! I'm ashamed. But, I have a new laptop computer at home now, so I should be able to check in a little more often. Sure makes leaving comments a lot easier. My previous laptop was 7 years old and wasn't behaving anymore.

Linda, I do hope you're feeling well. Looks like you mostly are. Your new home is absolutely beautiful!

I've missed so much on the blog, that I don't think I can catch up on all of it. I've scanned through the various posts and think I've got the gist of where you are right now. Keep plugging along, because it sounds to me like you're doing the right things and focused on the right aspects of life.

I'll try to comment more often, I promise! I haven't forgotten about you, my friends!

My love to you both, as always.