Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday....August......26...2010

Where did our warm weather go. I loved yesterdays's heat and spent a lot of time reading out on the terrace. Today it was too cold for that. I did have lunch with dear friends Terri Judd and LuAnne Galloway. This is the greatest thing about living back in the valley where I can visit old friends on hopefully a regular basis. Loving all those dear to me is what I live for and they all bring me such joy. Tomorrow, friend Rhodie Deetz is having a party at her house where I will be able to see friends I haven't seen in a least twenty years. I am so excited.

I didn't sleep well at all last night, having indigestion keeping me awake. I wish I knew exactly what foods to avoid so as not to go through this, but I have'nt figured it out yet. Some of it may be solved when my ostomy reversal is complete. I'm still waiting for a date for that surgery.

The week is going fast, and I look forward to Sunday night when I have Dave back. I kinda miss having him around.

Love and gratitude.....Linda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Heat is in Florida!! I just said to Randy last night, I cant wait to wear jeans and a big sweater! To Hot this summer! Glad to hear you are feeling better :) Have fun with your friends! Kay

shelly paul said...

Great to hear you are having a good time with your friends, Linda. Friends can surely make a heart grow stronger!

I hope you have a great time at your party and enjoy the few days off from Dave (*wink, wink*).

Have a great weekend,
shelly & jason paul

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a nice visit with old friends. Cold the rest of this week but then back into the 80's next week so summer isn't over yet. But you can kind of feel the change in the air. I'm going to meet Nancy for dinner tonight. Chinese. See you soon. Ginnie

Anonymous said...

Linda, have you kept a food diary? That might help. Glad to hear that you are having so much fun with old friends.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

So happy that you are out and about and enjoying your time in Salem. Sounds like Karen is taking good care of you.
I'll bet Dave will be in the car and on his way the minute Wings closes!
Claudia