Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday.....August 30th....2010

Crossover done..great time...great learning...

We are home....

Big week...blinds today...CT scan Wednesday...Oncologst thursday....Camping Thursday- Monday with family.

Linda is weezing more and coughing more....maybe due to the 10 percent growth in the tumor.....Thursday we find out if this is because of the previous chemo Alimta no longer working or the new med Tarceva is ineffective.....it is not hard to guess which we wish for....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I will have my fingers and toes crossed that the new med is doing it's job. don't forget to rest up somewhere between getting home and taking off again....remember, the house will keep.
Love you guys! Claudia

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for a good report from the scan
One of these days, you are going to have to stay home to enjoy all this work that you have done in your house.
I need the two of you to do a makeover on a house in town for me. The only houses that I've looked at to buy (so far) need major work.
Love & prayers,
Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda and Dave,
I'm glad that you both had a great week. I'm thinking good thoughts for a good report. Sounds like a busy week ahead.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Many prayers being said for you guys this week.
That's the short version of a post I put up a couple of days ago that never appeared to some internal error. I thought, "how appropriate."
Marjorie