Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Evening.....December 16th, 2007

Not much new to report...

Today Linda and I sat all day..not moving a muscle..trying to avoid anything that might happen....Linda has no nausea (off those meds too)......her pain level from the chemo (bone-pain) is manageable...the steroid pills help a lot...she does take some pain medication in addition from time to time....her blood pressure is ok...she drinks lots of water to make sure it doesn't get too low this time. She is very tired though..most likely due to the chemo.

I am within normal ranges for blood pressure most of the time today.....taking many meds to have it happen though...makes me nervous as I don't like pills ...I see the Doctor again Tuesday and would like to get off some of them...I think they make me nauseous and jittery.

Dave

No comments: