Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Evening...February 11th, 2008

Day 20 of 21 Days......Linda is here:

It's past my bedtime since we have to get up at 3:30 am, but I promised Dave I would do the blog tonight. I'm dreading the long day tomorrow, but I'm anxious to be in Florida.

Today was an easy day over the pass. No snow on the roads or anything. We had rented a car to drive over which was a Prius. We got 55 mph so it shouldn't cost us much to refill in the morning.

We had dinner with daughter Janine and son Jim and wife tonight. We celebrated Janine's birthday which is this Saturday. It will be hard to say goodbye to the kids for two months. They've been such a support for me.

Love and Gratitude......Linda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know that there are friends in Florida waiting to greet you down there in the sunshine. Your support system spans over East and West, North and South.....and even in cyberspace! Hoping today's trip down there is easy on you.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Yes there are friends in Florida! Looking forward to seeing you both soon in the warm sunshine. We'll have to fit a game night in this time around!

Brian & Susan

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you guys, the chance to get away and soak up the sunshine.. Knida envious, but couldnt think of two more worhty people.. Have a wonderful vacation and get some warmth for me..I am praying for immediate relief for you two. Take care of yourselves and enjoy. Love Ya, Lil Sis