Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Evening......February 4th, 2008

Day 13 of 21 days.....a "stuck" day......

Linda didn't feel any improvement today and it affected her emotionally.....she wants so much to be better...and it will take time.....but emotionally it is tough on her.....having no doctor visits or workshops or the such to attend today was both a blessing and perhaps a curse....this being not busy sometimes sets Linda up with too much time on her hands and allows saddness to come up. That is one reason why the comments in the BLOG are so important as she reads them religiously...9 last night!

The eyes are feeling not so good again....so Linda has a meeting with the Opthalomologist again on Wednesday...she felt improvement for a while but things went back to worse....

Anyway the weather is supposed to start warming a bit....hopefully the trip to the airport next week will be a "non event"....the snow has been so tough on travel and road closures and avalanches and all.

Dave

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are fogged in tonight after a pretty heavy snowfall last night. Around us there are thunderstorm warnings, too. What's up with that?
Now avalanches, that's not a problem here in the Midwest. Linda, we are all cheering for you to get to Florida ASAP. You can then soak up some sun for all of us stuck in the grayness for the next month or two!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

You know lil lady, I love getting on the blog and communicating with you two.. It keeps me out of my self and all my woes. I hate it when I dont have anything to do, especially when weather is the reason. It has been raining alot down here in Sacramento, which is not normal, but I use it to get into my art work or something that I never seem to find the time to do. Do you have a recorder? try taping some thoughts about everything, the feelings behind it.. I would love to have that kind of info for the book I am thinking of putting together after you get to the end of this journey God has walked you through. I have always wanted to write a book, and I got the inspiration from this blog.. You are so amazing I believe the story needs to be recorded. Just a thought, for those idle moments when you are stuck in your head. Love Ya Both, Lil Sis

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Linda. The weather is awful today in Nebraska - blizzard like snow. We just returned from ten days in Arizona -that's weather I'd take year round. The Florida sun will certainly have you feeling great soon. You continue to be in our prayers. Darrell and Shar

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

hang in there....the sun is in your future!!! Much love, Kay and john

Anonymous said...

Alright girl, get with it. Whip up some cookies. I am sitting here at the computer and thinking about your smile. Now SMILE!!!!!!You have come a long way, baby, and you will make it no matter what. It probably doesn't help with all that snow either as that can make a person feel down. Right now we are getting dumped on. Ugh!!!!!! I know it won't be long until you will be in the Sunshine state and taking in all the rays. Love you!!!!!!
Ken and Janet

Cheryl Jones said...

The weather will get better, the two of you will get to the airport and the Florida sunshine will bring you the best healing you've felt yet! It's not much longer to wait... you can make it!

You've done so well, both you, to this point. I can totally understand why it's so difficult right now, with the finish line so very close, but still just out of reach. It will take a while to feel yourself again, but you're making progess (really, you are!) each day. Hold fast, you're almost there!

Wishing you warmer temperatures and a little bit of sunshine to make things feel better until you can get to Florida. My love to you both, as always.