Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Evening....Florida Time...February 26th, 2008

Linda's feeling 1/4 better than yesterday...1/2 of how she felt two days ago....so it's heading back in the right direction. Her cough still continues...no word yet from the doctors in Oregon...hopefully the XRAYs have/will arrive and they'll take a look and call her....I think she is quietly worrying about the cough.

What a day..started with some sun and warm...then late this afternoon.....it stormed..more than we've ever seen down here...strong winds....a lot of lightning/thunder...hard rain....and tornado warnings in effect until midnight. Tomorrow a cold front follows this storm and is in place for two days...so we head tomorrow to New Port Richey on the coast to do some business with the County...etc...etc.....a "work day".

Dave

1 comment:

Wendy Soethe said...

So sorry to hear about Champ Car. I know I'm behind the times but I'm just catching up on the last few days of the blog and must have had my head down all weekend since I didn't hear about it until today. I know you both have put so much energy into Champ and there are all the other folks affiliated that are affected. Hopefully you all can find a new niche in the racing world.

Hope you continue to get pool time and feel better. We hope you are enjoying your time in FL - time seems to go so fast. Taigen sends 20 hugs (and so do Chris and I)!

Love, Chris, Wendy and Taigen