Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday...January 23rd...2011

Dave and Linda's Marital Commitments to each other... followed by their song.....

We are one

We commit ourselves to creating a safe environment within our relationship where we can exist in open and honest disclosure.

We commit ourselves to share our truths and to listen to each other with an open heart and without judgment.

We commit ourselves to getting below the surface and sharing our really deep feelings and dreams.

We commit ourselves to celebrating our differences as they are an asset to our relationship.

We commit ourselves to seeking and reaching compromise when at cross purposes, recognizing that the feelings underneath are the same.

We commit ourselves to having peace around Jonathan’s death and in keeping his memories alive in our hearts.

Dave and Linda Wood


Time After Time
Placido Domingo

Time after Time
I tell myself that I'm
So lucky to be loving you
So lucky to be the one you run to see
In the evening, when the day is through
I only know, what I know
the passing years will show
you kept my love so young
so new
and Time after Time
You'll hear me say that I'm
So lucky, to be loving you

No comments: