Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday....January 21st.....2011

We're ready for tomorrow...the Celebration of Linda....we will do her right...as they say.....I look forward to it...

With daughter in law Jenn's help, we've put together a book of pictures of Linda...anyone can order a copy...whether they are at the Celebration or not...I will post the information as soon as I have it....it is spectacular....

Thank you for the cards, calls and Facebook comments..they are all very helpful and supportive....

Tonight the family will meet after dinner to reminisce...I have a process to connect with Linda's image which I will share the results on this BLOG later....tomorrow night we have a family dinner planned before folks start heading back to their homes.....

The programs are spectacular thanks to daughter Wendy....i will publish on the BLOG by separate posting....

ps..Linda has come back to us with the help of Chad, our daughter in law Jenn's step father...he handled the cremation.....the "Emken " children (Jim, Jeff and Janine) will be spreading 1/4th of their Mother's ashes to represent the 10 years of marriage to Richard Emken and 4 children.....Linda's family of 30 years of marriage to Dave will spread 3/4th of Linda's ashes....at a lake in the wilderness where we hiked with the children when they were young and camped....of course we have to wait til the snow leaves....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave - we will be thinking of all of you tomorrow. We know the celebration is going to be spectacular since Linda was just simply an amazing woman!

Love,
Jim and Swee

Anonymous said...

As strange as it may seem, I can't wipe the smile off my face when I see those pictures of Linda smiling at me through the computer. Such a force of energy. What a woman.
I will be thinking of you all tomorrow.
Marjorie