Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday....February 24th...2009

Linda had a good day today....with the cough ceasing (or at least minimizing), her days are much better. She had good energy today as well as at a dinner with our neighbors across the creek (a delightful dinner and company).

Tomorrow we tackle investment brokers, housing/building loans and other business matters....as day sure to tire Linda out....originally we were to be at a George Jones concert in warm Florida (oh well).

This picture was Linda last week with grand daughter Jillian....
.

4 comments:

Julie Miles said...

I love this pic... It is now my screen saver....

I love you
I love you
I love you.....

A million times

I love u.....

Julie

Julie Miles said...

I do want to come and spend a weekend with you when I am back... I will check my schedule as well as yours... and Spring break is coming up.... would love to have miss Jillian spend some time with you...

I got tickets for the Country Jam... I am taking Jillian this year as well so it will be alot of FUN.... She can hang out with you too....

Love you

Jules

Anonymous said...

It's a nice thing to see Linda back in the driver's seat health wise, instead of taken for a ride;) I pray for continued good health and although I don't leave very many messages I think about you and visit as often as I can.

Tim C

Anonymous said...

That is one of the sweetest, most loving, happy pictures I've seen in a long time. I've got happy tears right now. I'm so glad the current cough treatment scenario is working. I'm sure it's letting you focus on better things. And here's to the "chatting" with the suits and financial types -- may that chore be over before you feel like you've started. (Well, a girl can hope, can't she?)

Wrapping you in a golden glow of healing love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susie