Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday...July 3rd....2009

The Great Nebraskan Adventure...Day 7.....no miles (Marlin drove...we sat)...
.
Linda here........What a day! I was lucky to have a good day health wise. My heart rate and pulse were behaving which I really appreciated and all the relatives I got to see filled me with unexpected energy. Most importantly, I got to see my Aunt Margaret and Uncle Lyle whom I love dearly and hadn't seen for a long time. I got to visit with their three sons and some of their families also.

There is nothing like revisiting great childhood memories, and I am fortunate to only have great memories. I am so blessed to have come from such a loving family. It seems like since my cancer was diagnosed, I have become so much more grateful for things I believe I just took for granted before. My emotions and my love for friends and family are much closer to the surface than ever before.

I look forward to the days ahead when I will get to see more and more of all these special people who have had such a role in my life.

Thank you all for staying so connected to me. I love you and appreciate you more than I can ever say.
.
Love and Gratitude....Linda..
.



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how good you look, Linda! What lovely smiles and hugs all the way around. Wishing you a bang-up July Fourth. Your smile is brighter than any fireworks we will see tomorrow and it certainly lights up our lives!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time tonight...Darrell decided to forget the stuff we have to do on Sunday and head to Fremont for more cousin time. See you Sunday. Shar

Anonymous said...

Linda you bring so much into our lives that I am at a loss to express. Just know that each day I am amazed and deeply touched by your strength and courage, but mostly by that inner "girl" that I loved so much as a teenager.
Thanks for the pictures. I do see a family resemblance so guess you weren't adopted...

claudia

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, keep them comin. And that smile, I can feel the energy all the way here. Keep it up and enjoy your vacation. It appears to be just what the doctor ordered. Cuz you look real good.
Happy 4th of July.
Love Ya, Both, Vicky