Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday....July 6th...2009

Day 10 of The Great Nebraskan Adventure...No Miles...rides from relatives....wonderful!

Today we had breakfast with cousin Ruth Ann...Linda put together a great breakfast. Then Linda's Brother in law Ken and Sister in law Janet came from Omaha and took us there to see some sights.....We had a great time at the Lauritzen Botanical Gardens seeing wonderful gardens and historical railroad trains (Big Boy # 4023 and Centennial #6900). We then went downtown to see the town (city) and to have dinner (outside at the Upstream Brewery). To our delight, Facebook Friends Alex and Katelynn (grand daughters of Ken and Janet) joined us for dinner.

Linda continues to amaze us with her energy....keeps up....no naps....stays up late. How long will this continue....a long time we hope. Linda has her relatives to thank...they are the "best medication" possible....she continues to be excited and loves this trip...
.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family is the best medicine, isn't it? :) You're both looking good!!

Happy travels this week! :)


Jim and Swee

Anonymous said...

Hey, everyone out there. Linda is AMAZING. She is the "little rabbit energizer" going,and going.
Thanks, Dave for your humor of the day. Now, I know why Linda is always smiling. It was a fun day. I hope Linda is resting because it wore my out.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I forgot to sign my name. Plus this will count for the days I haven't blogged, right?
Thanks for a wonderful and fun day.
Love,
Janet

Cheryl Jones said...

Makes me happy, just to see how happy and energetic the two of you look in your photos! Keep it up!

Love to you both, as always.

Julie Miles said...

Hi to you both... I am loving the trip, wishing I was there:).... so much FUN! and you are amazing Linda...

Dave can you put captions on the pics? Not sure if you can but that would be great for some pics I want to save for Jillian....

Love to you both...